- Special enzyme feed premix, to be add regularly in pig feed, to improve efficiency & proper utilization of the feed
- Improves feed digestion
- Improves bioavailability of nutrients
- Improves growth & FCR
- Prevents loose droppings
- Helps to maximum utilization of nutrients available in the feed
Enzyme Feed Additive specially for Pigs Composition: Each Kg contains Cellulase Xylanase Amylase Pectinase Pancreatin Pepsin Lipase Phytase Advantages:
Special Yeast culture perpetration for Pigs Composition: Each kg contain Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 5 x 109 cfu DL methionine : 1000 mg L-lysine : 1000 mg Vitamin A : 100000 IU Excipients : Q. S. Advantages :
- Improves digestion & increases feed absorption rate.
- Increases the feed efficiency.
- Reduces pathogenic growth in digestive tract & helps to reduce digestive problems.
- Helps to control diarrhoea.
- Helps to maintain beneficial bacteria in digestive tract, which helps in feed digestion and nutrient absorption.Administration: In feed: Pigs: 1-2 kg per ton of feed (or) as advised by a veterinarian. Presentation: 25 kg.
Nutritional tonic to enhance performance Composition: Each 1 litre contains: Vitamin B1 : 1000 mg Vitamin B6 : 1000 mg Vitamin B12 : 50 mcg Vitamin A : 500,000 IU Vitamin D3 : 100,000 IU Vitamin E : 1000 mg Lysine : 2000 mg DL Methionine : 3000 mg Tinospora cordifolia : 200 mg Excipients : Q.S. Advantages :
- Highly useful in poor growth and poor performance in piglets, growers and adults.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Reduces the stress.
- Provides important nutrients to improve general health and activeness in animals
- Better result in vaccination management.
To improve appetite & growth in Pigs Composition:Each 1 kg contains: Saccharin : 25 % Citric acid : 3000 mg Vitamin E : 1000 mg Glucose : Q. S. Natural sweetener : Q. S. Advantages:
- Increases the appetite therefore increases the feed intake by animal.
- Z Allows to animal to take enough quantity of feed during diseases/infections that helps in rapid recover.
- Helps to reduce stress
- It stimulates digestive secretions which improves feed digestion and nutrients absorptions.
- Highly useful in loss of appetite cases
To Prevent Heat Stress & Dehydration Composition: Each kg contains: Ascorbic acid : 10,000 mg Taurine : 10,000 mg Methionine : 10,000 mg Sorbitol : 35,000 mg Glucose : Q.S. Advantages :
- Prevents heat stress and dehydration.
- Reduces stress & mortality.
- Improves immunity and growth
- Increases the absorption with enhanced feed & water consumption.
- Improves the metabolic functions.Administration: In drinking water : Sow: Dilute 30 gm “STRESIN-P” per animal in drinking water & administer once a day for 1-2 days. Piglet: Dilute 20 gm “STRESIN-P” per 10 animals in drinking water & administer twice a day for 2-3 days. Weaning pig: Dilute 60 gm “STRESIN-P” per 10 animals in drinking water and administer twice a day for 2 days. (or) as advised by veterinarian. Presentation: 1 kg.
Liver Stimulant & Growth Promoter for Pigs Composition:Each ltr/kg contains Choline Chloride Vitamin B12 Inositol DL-Methionine Vitamin C Niacin Protein hydrolysate Phyllanthus niruri (herb) Dextrose : Q.S. Yeast : Q.S. Advantages:
- Special preparation for pig to stimulate & improve liver functions
- Helps to correct live disorders
- Improves feed intake and feed digestion
- Improves growth, weight gain and FCR
- Highly recommended in poor growth & poor body weight
To Increase Milk Production in Milking Sow Composition:: : Each 5gm bolus contains Calcium Lactate Niacin DL-Methionine L-Lysine Vitamin A Pantothenic acid Leptadenia reticulata Asparagus racemosus Dextrose Advantages:
- Helps to increase milk production in milking sow, highly useful in lactation failure or less milk production
- For better milk composition/milk quality
- It is useful in the event of large litter size
- Lactating mother supplies good nutrient values through milk that nourishes new-borns properly
Fertility Improver Bolus for Sow Composition:: Each 4gm tablet contains: Vitamin A Vitamin E Iron Iodine Selenium Copper Cobalt Zinc Manganese Advantages:
- Vitamin and mineral tablet specially for sow, easy to administer and to improve breeding efficiency & productivity
- Helps to improve litter size
- It is also useful to correct reproductive disorders including anoestrous conditions in sow
- Highly useful for proper conceiving & development of embryo
- It supplies important nutrients to improve skeletal system & proper growth in new-borns
- Can be given to lactating sow, so it helps to achieve uniform growth of the piglets through sow’s milk
Digestive perpetration with Calcium for Piglets Composition:Each kg contains: Calcium phosphate, Dibasic : 24 gm Rumen extract stabilized : 20 gm Dried Yeast : 200 gm Sorbitol : 20 gm Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- It improves the feed efficiency & promotes the growth
- It improves the gastrointestinal functions.
- It maintains the normal intestinal flora therefore improves the digestion & prevents the diarrhoea
Probiotics with Enzymes for Pigs Composition: Each 1 kg contains: Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 5x109 cfu Bacillus subtilis : 2x109 cfu Aspergillus oryzae : 2x10
cfu Cellulase : 5,000 unit Alpha amylase : 200,000 unit Xylanase : 200 mg Excipients : Q. S. Advantages :
- Improves feed digestion and feed efficiency
- Increases weight gain in piglets
- Improves growth and performance in all age of animals
- Reduces the intestinal ammonia production.
- Improves the immunityAdministration: In feed: Pigs: 1 to 2 kg of “PROTIZYME” per metric ton of feed. (or) as advised by a veterinarian. Presentation: 25 kg.
Probiotic with Dextrose Specially for Pig Mixed Probiotics (Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Aspergillus oryzae, Dextrose : Q.S Advantages :
- Maintains the microflora in the digestive tract.
- Improves digestion and feed efficacy
- It promotes the growth.
- Prevents digestive problems like diarrhoea
- It helps to reduce stress.Administration: In feed: Suckling piglets: 2 to 4 gm per animal per day or 1500 gm per ton of feed. Weaned pigs / Sows / Finishers: 5 gm per animal per day or 750 to 1000 gm per ton of feed. (or) as advised by a veterinarian Presentation: 1 kg, 5 kg.
Concentrated Tocopherol with Vitamin B1 for Pig Composition:Each kg contains: DL-alpha-Tocopherol Acetate : 100,000 IU Vitamin B1 : 3,000 mg Immune Polysaccharide : 5000 mg Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Prevents encephalomalacia & breeding disorders.
- Helps for early weaning and growth promotion.
- Improves reproductive functions and fertility
- Prevents the yellow fat disease & exudative diathesis.