- Special remedy to control piglet diarrhoea
- It contains Kaolin which useful to control diarrhoea/dysentery.
- The probiotics helps to maintain gut health and to improve digestive functions.
- It combats the nutrient loss that occurs in diarrhoea/dysentery. It supplies vitamin B1& B6, dextrose, electrolytes and proteins to get instant energy that helps to overcome from nutrient loss in severe diarrhoea
- Highly useful during diarrhoea, dysentery, indigestion etc.
To Control Diarrhoea Composition:: Each kg contains: Kaolin Bacillus subtilis Bacillus licheniformis Lactobacillus sporogenes Lactobacillus casei Saccharomyces cerevisiae Vitamin B1 Vitamin B6 Xylanase (enzyme) Protein Hydrolysate Dextrose & Electrolytes : Q.S. Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
Herbal solution for Respiratory problems Composition:: Each 1 ltr contains: Adhatoda vasica : 10 gm Ephedra gerardiana : 6 gm Hedychium spicatium : 6 gm Solanum xanthocarpum : 6 gm Cassia occidentalis : 6 gm Saussurea lappa : 6 gm Alpinia kulanjana : 6 gm Terminalia bellirica : 6 gm Glycyrhiza glabra : 6 gm Eucalyptus globules : 4 gm Achorus calamus : 4 gm Abies webbiana : 4 gm Calotropis procera : 5 gm Pistacia integerrima : 5 gm Zingiber officinalis : 6 gm Piper nigrum : 4 gm Piper longum : 4 gm Ocimum sanactum : 6 gm DM Water as carrier : up to 1000 ml Benefits:
- “Breath-Herb” contains selective herbs having functional properties which are useful to treat respiratory problems.
- It acts as an expectorant to relieve respiratory distresses like-Coughing, Sneezing, Sinusitis, Laryngitis, Pharyngitis etc.
- Helps to strengthen respiratory system & keeps it optimum functional
- Helps to excrete mucus thereby it keeps the respiratory tract clean.
- Regular use of “Breath-Herb-liquid” helps to prevent discomforts of respiratory tract and possibilities of secondary infections.
Herbal perpetration with Kaolin for digestive problems Composition:: : Each 1kg contains Light Kaolin : 100 g Tinospora cordifolia : 30 g Holarrhena antidysenterica : 30 g Punica granatum extract : 20 g Cyperus rotundus : 20 g Acacia catechu : 20 g Aegle marmelos extract : 20 g Woodfordia fruiticosa extract : 20 g Andrographis paniculata extract : 20 g Zingiber officinale : 20 g Excipients : q.s. Advantages:
- It contains natural sources, helps to improve digestive health
- Useful to control non specific diarrhoea caused due to various reasons.
- Helps to control digestive problems or disorders very effectively
To Increase Milk Production in Milking Sow Composition:: : Each 5gm bolus contains Calcium Lactate Niacin DL-Methionine L-Lysine Vitamin A Pantothenic acid Leptadenia reticulata Asparagus racemosus Dextrose Advantages:
- Helps to increase milk production in milking sow, highly useful in lactation failure or less milk production
- For better milk composition/milk quality
- It is useful in the event of large litter size
- Lactating mother supplies good nutrient values through milk that nourishes new-borns properly
Fertility Improver Bolus for Sow Composition:: Each 4gm tablet contains: Vitamin A Vitamin E Iron Iodine Selenium Copper Cobalt Zinc Manganese Advantages:
- Vitamin and mineral tablet specially for sow, easy to administer and to improve breeding efficiency & productivity
- Helps to improve litter size
- It is also useful to correct reproductive disorders including anoestrous conditions in sow
- Highly useful for proper conceiving & development of embryo
- It supplies important nutrients to improve skeletal system & proper growth in new-borns
- Can be given to lactating sow, so it helps to achieve uniform growth of the piglets through sow’s milk
Fertility Improver & Performance Booster Composition: Each kg contains: Vitamin E Selenium MOS L – Lysine DL – Methionine L - Tryptophan L – Threonine Herb (Tribulus terretris) Excipients: Q.S. Benefits:
- Unique formula contains vitamin E & selenium with prebiotic, amino acids and herb. It helps to improve fertility and performance in pigs.
- Highly recommended in poor litter size, poor growth & poor fertility
- To improve performance in breeding animals
- x Useful in frequent infections or diseases to improve immunity
Concentrated Tocopherol with Vitamin B1 for Pig Composition:Each kg contains: DL-alpha-Tocopherol Acetate : 100,000 IU Vitamin B1 : 3,000 mg Immune Polysaccharide : 5000 mg Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Prevents encephalomalacia & breeding disorders.
- Helps for early weaning and growth promotion.
- Improves reproductive functions and fertility
- Prevents the yellow fat disease & exudative diathesis.
Enzyme Feed Additive specially for Pigs Composition: Each Kg contains Cellulase Xylanase Amylase Pectinase Pancreatin Pepsin Lipase Phytase Advantages:
- Special enzyme feed premix, to be add regularly in pig feed, to improve efficiency & proper utilization of the feed
- Improves feed digestion
- Improves bioavailability of nutrients
- Improves growth & FCR
- Prevents loose droppings
- Helps to maximum utilization of nutrients available in the feed
To improve appetite & growth in Pigs Composition:Each 1 kg contains: Saccharin : 25 % Citric acid : 3000 mg Vitamin E : 1000 mg Glucose : Q. S. Natural sweetener : Q. S. Advantages:
- Increases the appetite therefore increases the feed intake by animal.
- Z Allows to animal to take enough quantity of feed during diseases/infections that helps in rapid recover.
- Helps to reduce stress
- It stimulates digestive secretions which improves feed digestion and nutrients absorptions.
- Highly useful in loss of appetite cases
Liver Stimulant & Growth Promoter for Pigs Composition:Each ltr/kg contains Choline Chloride Vitamin B12 Inositol DL-Methionine Vitamin C Niacin Protein hydrolysate Phyllanthus niruri (herb) Dextrose : Q.S. Yeast : Q.S. Advantages:
- Special preparation for pig to stimulate & improve liver functions
- Helps to correct live disorders
- Improves feed intake and feed digestion
- Improves growth, weight gain and FCR
- Highly recommended in poor growth & poor body weight
Digestive perpetration with Calcium for Piglets Composition:Each kg contains: Calcium phosphate, Dibasic : 24 gm Rumen extract stabilized : 20 gm Dried Yeast : 200 gm Sorbitol : 20 gm Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- It improves the feed efficiency & promotes the growth
- It improves the gastrointestinal functions.
- It maintains the normal intestinal flora therefore improves the digestion & prevents the diarrhoea
Trace Mineral Supplements for Pigs Composition:Each Kg contains: Iron Copper Cobalt Iodine Zinc Manganese Selenium Benefits:
- It is specially prepared supplement for pigs contains all important trace minerals which plays crucial role to improve growth and proper development in pigs
- Routine trace mineral supplement, to add in pig & piglet feed, to improve metabolism, bone and muscle development.
- It prevents anaemia and scaly skin.