Perfect acidifier and gut conditioner for Piglets Composition: Each 1 litre contains: Phosphoric acid : 50,000 mg Citric acid : 50,000 mg Lactic acid : 25,000 mg Cupric Sulphate Hydrate : 10,000 mg Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- It makes gastrointestinal tract acidic and improves its functions at optimum level.
- Improves feed digestion and efficiency.
- Improves growth in piglets
- Prevents the dietary diarrhoea.
- Improves the FCR & increases the body weight.Administration : In drinking water: Piglets : Dilute at ratio of 1ml of “ACIDOL” per 1 litre of drinking water for 3 consecutive days. (Or) as advised by a Veterinarian, as per the requirement Presentation: 1 ltr., 5 Ltr.
Natural Additive to Improve performance in Pigs Composition: Each 1 kg contains: Garlic powder : 50,000 mg Vitamin E : 2000 mg Vitamin A : 100,000 IU Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 2x108 cfu Bacillus subtilis : 2X108 cfu Advantages :
- It has unique garlic flavour
- It contains allicin that increases nutrient utilization.
- Activates the endocrine organs to make animal active & healthy.
- Improves general health & productivity of the animal.
- Improves the resistance power against diseases.
- Strengthen the immune system.
To improve reproductive functions in pig Composition: Each 1 kg contains: Beta –carotene : 2000 mg Vitamin E : 1000 mg Selenium : 50 mg Excipients : Q. S. Advantages:
- It improves the libido of the animal.
- Improves the conception rate.
- Reduces the inter farrowing period.
- Prevents the cystic ovary.
- Prevents the abortion & still-birth.Administration: In feed:: 25 to 50 gm per animal (as per the requirement & the health condition of the animal) (or) as advised by a veterinarian. Presentation: 1kg.
Betaine HCL with Enzymes Composition:1 Kg contains Betaine HCl : 100 gm Cellulase : 20,000 IU Protease : 125,000 IU Alpha-Amylase : 100,000 IU Ascorbic acid : 100 gm Tocopherol acetate : 2,000 IU Sodium bicarbonate : 30 gm Zinc(Zinc Sulphate) : 1,000 mg Excipients : Q. S. Advantages:
- Maintains the osmotic pressure in the animal body & prevents the dehydration in extreme climatic conditions (intense heat or cold).
- Betaine HCL is an osmolyte that helps to maintain water homeostasis & cell integrity, which is essential during heat stress.
- Prevents the various stress due to high climate or diseases.
- Helps to improve growth and performance
- Improves the digestive functions.
- Improves the immunity.
Herbal solution for Respiratory problems Composition:: Each 1 ltr contains: Adhatoda vasica : 10 gm Ephedra gerardiana : 6 gm Hedychium spicatium : 6 gm Solanum xanthocarpum : 6 gm Cassia occidentalis : 6 gm Saussurea lappa : 6 gm Alpinia kulanjana : 6 gm Terminalia bellirica : 6 gm Glycyrhiza glabra : 6 gm Eucalyptus globules : 4 gm Achorus calamus : 4 gm Abies webbiana : 4 gm Calotropis procera : 5 gm Pistacia integerrima : 5 gm Zingiber officinalis : 6 gm Piper nigrum : 4 gm Piper longum : 4 gm Ocimum sanactum : 6 gm DM Water as carrier : up to 1000 ml Benefits:
- “Breath-Herb” contains selective herbs having functional properties which are useful to treat respiratory problems.
- It acts as an expectorant to relieve respiratory distresses like-Coughing, Sneezing, Sinusitis, Laryngitis, Pharyngitis etc.
- Helps to strengthen respiratory system & keeps it optimum functional
- Helps to excrete mucus thereby it keeps the respiratory tract clean.
- Regular use of “Breath-Herb-liquid” helps to prevent discomforts of respiratory tract and possibilities of secondary infections.
Herbal perpetration with Kaolin for digestive problems Composition:: : Each 1kg contains Light Kaolin : 100 g Tinospora cordifolia : 30 g Holarrhena antidysenterica : 30 g Punica granatum extract : 20 g Cyperus rotundus : 20 g Acacia catechu : 20 g Aegle marmelos extract : 20 g Woodfordia fruiticosa extract : 20 g Andrographis paniculata extract : 20 g Zingiber officinale : 20 g Excipients : q.s. Advantages:
- It contains natural sources, helps to improve digestive health
- Useful to control non specific diarrhoea caused due to various reasons.
- Helps to control digestive problems or disorders very effectively
To Control Diarrhoea Composition:: Each kg contains: Kaolin Bacillus subtilis Bacillus licheniformis Lactobacillus sporogenes Lactobacillus casei Saccharomyces cerevisiae Vitamin B1 Vitamin B6 Xylanase (enzyme) Protein Hydrolysate Dextrose & Electrolytes : Q.S. Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Special remedy to control piglet diarrhoea
- It contains Kaolin which useful to control diarrhoea/dysentery.
- The probiotics helps to maintain gut health and to improve digestive functions.
- It combats the nutrient loss that occurs in diarrhoea/dysentery. It supplies vitamin B1& B6, dextrose, electrolytes and proteins to get instant energy that helps to overcome from nutrient loss in severe diarrhoea
- Highly useful during diarrhoea, dysentery, indigestion etc.
Pure herbal solution for digestive problem Composition: Each 1 ltr contains: Punica granatum : 12 gm Aegle marmelos : 12 gm Tinospora cordifolia : 12 gm Cyperus rotundus : 10 gm Acacia catechu : 10 gm Holarrhena antidysentrica : 8 gm Salmalia malabrica : 8 gm Calotropis procera : 8 gm Berberis aristata : 8 gm Helicteres isora : 6 gm Allium savitum : 6 gm DM Water as carrier : upto1000 ml Benefits:
- Helps to prevent and correct digestive disorders in pigs.
- Highly useful in diarrhea, dysentery, loss of appetite etc. also in digestive diseases caused by various infections.
- It has properties like-Astringent, Carminative, Anti-protozoan,- Anti-spasmodic, Anti-inflammatory etc.
- It reduces Gastro-intestinal motility.
- It corrects indigestion.
- It has antibacterial activity and immuno-modulatory effect.
- It acts as a gastro protectant.
- Also it helps to correct hepatic dysfunctions
Medium Chain Fatty Acid Composition: Each Kg contains: MCFA (Medium chain fatty acid) : 20% Calcium formate : 20% Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Improves intestinal health and helps to increase feed digestion at optimum level
- Helps to minimize gut pathogens
Fertility Improver & Performance Booster Composition: Each kg contains: Vitamin E Selenium MOS L – Lysine DL – Methionine L - Tryptophan L – Threonine Herb (Tribulus terretris) Excipients: Q.S. Benefits:
- Unique formula contains vitamin E & selenium with prebiotic, amino acids and herb. It helps to improve fertility and performance in pigs.
- Highly recommended in poor litter size, poor growth & poor fertility
- To improve performance in breeding animals
- x Useful in frequent infections or diseases to improve immunity
Vitamins and Minerals tonic for better health Composition Each 1 litre contains: Vitamin A : 4,000,000 IU Vitamin D3 : 800,000 IU Vitamin E : 1,600 mg Vitamin K3 : 800 mg Vitamin B1 : 2,000 mg Vitamin B2 : 1,000 mg Vitamin B6: 1,000 mg Vitamin B12 : 1 mg Vitamin C : 1,000 mg Folic acid : 100 mg Choline chloride : 10,000 mg Lysine : 500 mg Methionine : 500 mg Magnesium : 1,000 mg Calcium : 2,000 mg Zinc : 1,500 mg Excipients : Q.S. Indications:
- It provides all important nutrients to animals to maintain their general health and to enhance individual performance.
- Prevent and treat vitamin and mineral deficiency.
- Increase appetite which helps to improve growth
- Highly recommended in poor growth, poor performance or during various diseases for rapid recovery
- Improve feed conversion.
To Stimulate Immune System Composition: Each 10 gm powder contains: Vitamin A : 5000 IU Vitamin D3 : 4000 IU Vitamin C : 200 mg Vitamin E : 2.5 mg Selenium oxide : 60 mcg Organic Chromium : 20 mcg Zinc sulphate : 20 mg Copper sulphate : 12 mg Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 2 gm Tinospora Cordifolia : 100 mg Advantages:
- It stimulates the immune system.
- It reduces the stress.
- Essential Vitamins & minerals, help to improve general health of piglets
- Better result in vaccination management.
Special perpetration for better health of Piglets Composition:(Each kg contains): Pseudomonas fluorescence : 2x108 cfu S.boularii : 2x108 cfu Iron Compound: : 100 mg Folic Acid : 250 mcg Vitamin B12 : 500 mcg Spirulina : 20 g Holarrhena antidysenterica : 10 g Phyllanthus emblica : 10 g Dextrose : Q.S. Light Kaolin : Q.S. Benefits:
- IRON PRO Piglet is a special perpetration of probiotics,herbs with iron and vitamin B to prevent anemia in piglets
- It provides all essentials to keep piglets healthy and active.
- IRON PRO Piglet is rich in Dextrose which provide energy source during early days of life.
- It contains S. boulardii, herbs with Kaolin which helps to improve digestive functions in piglets.
- Spirulina in IRON PRO Piglet is one of the richest source of Protein and also a useful for antibodies production.
- IRON PRO Piglet reduces stress and keeps piglets active.
Special perpetration for better health of Piglets Composition:(Each kg contains): Pseudomonas fluorescence : 2x108 cfu S.boularii : 2x108 cfu Iron compound : 500 mg Folic Acid : 250 mcg Vitamin B12 : 500 mcg Leptadenia reticulata : 10 g Spirulina : 5 gm Asparagus ramosus : 10 g Electrolytes: : Q.S. MOS : Q.S Benefits:
- I“IRON-PRO Sow” is a special perpetration of probiotics, herbs with iron & vitamin B to prevent anaemia
- It provides all essentials to keep sow healthy and active.
- It contains S. boulardii and MOS, which acts as an anti-inflammatory and immuno-modulator. Also it helps to improve digestive functions.
- Spirulina in IRON-PRO Sow is one of the richest source of Protein & also useful for antibodies production.
- It helps to increase milk production in lactating sow.
Water Soluble Liquefied Calcium with Vitamin D Composition: Each litre contains: Vitamin D3 : 100000 IU Calcium : 32.4 gm Phosphors : 15.7 gm Magnesium : 14.6 gm Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Prevents the calcium deficiency by absorbing highly concentrated & bioavailable calcium.
- Prevents Vitamin D deficiency.
- Reduces stress in the birds.
- Improves the egg production & egg quality.
- Helps to reduce drip loss
Vitamin K3- Haemostatic for Pig Composition: Each 1 litre contains: Menadione Sodium Bisulphite : 80 gm Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Helps to coagulate blood during all haemorrhagic conditions
- Highly useful in conditions like Coccidiosis, Necrotic enteritis, swine dysentery etc.
Trace Mineral Supplements for Pigs Composition:Each Kg contains: Iron Copper Cobalt Iodine Zinc Manganese Selenium Benefits:
- It is specially prepared supplement for pigs contains all important trace minerals which plays crucial role to improve growth and proper development in pigs
- Routine trace mineral supplement, to add in pig & piglet feed, to improve metabolism, bone and muscle development.
- It prevents anaemia and scaly skin.
Excellent Growth Promoter Tonic for Piglets Composition: Each ltr. contains Iron Vitamin B12 Folic Acid Vitamin K Vitamin A Copper DL-Methionine L-Lysine S. boulardii : 2 x 109 cfu Excipients : Q.S. Benefits:
- Speciallyprepared nutritional tonic for piglets to improve health & growth
- This specific nutritional tonic helps to improve growth rapidly in piglets, also it can be given to adults in poor conditions
- It supplies important nutrients to the animal to correct- piglet anaemia, inappetence, poor health, scaly skin etc.
- Iron along with copper improves metabolic functions and blood formation. Folic Acid and vitamin B12 help in RBC formation
- Amino acids provide energy. Vitamin A repairs tissues and supports for healthy skin and Vitamin K protects against bleeding
- Yeast helps to maintain gut health
Concentrated Tocopherol with Vitamin B1 for Pig Composition:Each kg contains: DL-alpha-Tocopherol Acetate : 100,000 IU Vitamin B1 : 3,000 mg Immune Polysaccharide : 5000 mg Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Prevents encephalomalacia & breeding disorders.
- Helps for early weaning and growth promotion.
- Improves reproductive functions and fertility
- Prevents the yellow fat disease & exudative diathesis.
Probiotic with Dextrose Specially for Pig Mixed Probiotics (Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Aspergillus oryzae, Dextrose : Q.S Advantages :
- Maintains the microflora in the digestive tract.
- Improves digestion and feed efficacy
- It promotes the growth.
- Prevents digestive problems like diarrhoea
- It helps to reduce stress.Administration: In feed: Suckling piglets: 2 to 4 gm per animal per day or 1500 gm per ton of feed. Weaned pigs / Sows / Finishers: 5 gm per animal per day or 750 to 1000 gm per ton of feed. (or) as advised by a veterinarian Presentation: 1 kg, 5 kg.
Probiotics with Enzymes for Pigs Composition: Each 1 kg contains: Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 5x109 cfu Bacillus subtilis : 2x109 cfu Aspergillus oryzae : 2x10
cfu Cellulase : 5,000 unit Alpha amylase : 200,000 unit Xylanase : 200 mg Excipients : Q. S. Advantages :
- Improves feed digestion and feed efficiency
- Increases weight gain in piglets
- Improves growth and performance in all age of animals
- Reduces the intestinal ammonia production.
- Improves the immunityAdministration: In feed: Pigs: 1 to 2 kg of “PROTIZYME” per metric ton of feed. (or) as advised by a veterinarian. Presentation: 25 kg.
Digestive perpetration with Calcium for Piglets Composition:Each kg contains: Calcium phosphate, Dibasic : 24 gm Rumen extract stabilized : 20 gm Dried Yeast : 200 gm Sorbitol : 20 gm Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- It improves the feed efficiency & promotes the growth
- It improves the gastrointestinal functions.
- It maintains the normal intestinal flora therefore improves the digestion & prevents the diarrhoea
Fertility Improver Bolus for Sow Composition:: Each 4gm tablet contains: Vitamin A Vitamin E Iron Iodine Selenium Copper Cobalt Zinc Manganese Advantages:
- Vitamin and mineral tablet specially for sow, easy to administer and to improve breeding efficiency & productivity
- Helps to improve litter size
- It is also useful to correct reproductive disorders including anoestrous conditions in sow
- Highly useful for proper conceiving & development of embryo
- It supplies important nutrients to improve skeletal system & proper growth in new-borns
- Can be given to lactating sow, so it helps to achieve uniform growth of the piglets through sow’s milk
To Increase Milk Production in Milking Sow Composition:: : Each 5gm bolus contains Calcium Lactate Niacin DL-Methionine L-Lysine Vitamin A Pantothenic acid Leptadenia reticulata Asparagus racemosus Dextrose Advantages:
- Helps to increase milk production in milking sow, highly useful in lactation failure or less milk production
- For better milk composition/milk quality
- It is useful in the event of large litter size
- Lactating mother supplies good nutrient values through milk that nourishes new-borns properly
Liver Stimulant & Growth Promoter for Pigs Composition:Each ltr/kg contains Choline Chloride Vitamin B12 Inositol DL-Methionine Vitamin C Niacin Protein hydrolysate Phyllanthus niruri (herb) Dextrose : Q.S. Yeast : Q.S. Advantages:
- Special preparation for pig to stimulate & improve liver functions
- Helps to correct live disorders
- Improves feed intake and feed digestion
- Improves growth, weight gain and FCR
- Highly recommended in poor growth & poor body weight
To Prevent Heat Stress & Dehydration Composition: Each kg contains: Ascorbic acid : 10,000 mg Taurine : 10,000 mg Methionine : 10,000 mg Sorbitol : 35,000 mg Glucose : Q.S. Advantages :
- Prevents heat stress and dehydration.
- Reduces stress & mortality.
- Improves immunity and growth
- Increases the absorption with enhanced feed & water consumption.
- Improves the metabolic functions.Administration: In drinking water : Sow: Dilute 30 gm “STRESIN-P” per animal in drinking water & administer once a day for 1-2 days. Piglet: Dilute 20 gm “STRESIN-P” per 10 animals in drinking water & administer twice a day for 2-3 days. Weaning pig: Dilute 60 gm “STRESIN-P” per 10 animals in drinking water and administer twice a day for 2 days. (or) as advised by veterinarian. Presentation: 1 kg.
To improve appetite & growth in Pigs Composition:Each 1 kg contains: Saccharin : 25 % Citric acid : 3000 mg Vitamin E : 1000 mg Glucose : Q. S. Natural sweetener : Q. S. Advantages:
- Increases the appetite therefore increases the feed intake by animal.
- Z Allows to animal to take enough quantity of feed during diseases/infections that helps in rapid recover.
- Helps to reduce stress
- It stimulates digestive secretions which improves feed digestion and nutrients absorptions.
- Highly useful in loss of appetite cases
Nutritional tonic to enhance performance Composition: Each 1 litre contains: Vitamin B1 : 1000 mg Vitamin B6 : 1000 mg Vitamin B12 : 50 mcg Vitamin A : 500,000 IU Vitamin D3 : 100,000 IU Vitamin E : 1000 mg Lysine : 2000 mg DL Methionine : 3000 mg Tinospora cordifolia : 200 mg Excipients : Q.S. Advantages :
- Highly useful in poor growth and poor performance in piglets, growers and adults.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Reduces the stress.
- Provides important nutrients to improve general health and activeness in animals
- Better result in vaccination management.
Special Yeast culture perpetration for Pigs Composition: Each kg contain Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 5 x 109 cfu DL methionine : 1000 mg L-lysine : 1000 mg Vitamin A : 100000 IU Excipients : Q. S. Advantages :
- Improves digestion & increases feed absorption rate.
- Increases the feed efficiency.
- Reduces pathogenic growth in digestive tract & helps to reduce digestive problems.
- Helps to control diarrhoea.
- Helps to maintain beneficial bacteria in digestive tract, which helps in feed digestion and nutrient absorption.Administration: In feed: Pigs: 1-2 kg per ton of feed (or) as advised by a veterinarian. Presentation: 25 kg.
Enzyme Feed Additive specially for Pigs Composition: Each Kg contains Cellulase Xylanase Amylase Pectinase Pancreatin Pepsin Lipase Phytase Advantages:
- Special enzyme feed premix, to be add regularly in pig feed, to improve efficiency & proper utilization of the feed
- Improves feed digestion
- Improves bioavailability of nutrients
- Improves growth & FCR
- Prevents loose droppings
- Helps to maximum utilization of nutrients available in the feed