- I“IRON-PRO Sow” is a special perpetration of probiotics, herbs with iron & vitamin B to prevent anaemia
- It provides all essentials to keep sow healthy and active.
- It contains S. boulardii and MOS, which acts as an anti-inflammatory and immuno-modulator. Also it helps to improve digestive functions.
- Spirulina in IRON-PRO Sow is one of the richest source of Protein & also useful for antibodies production.
- It helps to increase milk production in lactating sow.
Special perpetration for better health of Piglets Composition:(Each kg contains): Pseudomonas fluorescence : 2x108 cfu S.boularii : 2x108 cfu Iron compound : 500 mg Folic Acid : 250 mcg Vitamin B12 : 500 mcg Leptadenia reticulata : 10 g Spirulina : 5 gm Asparagus ramosus : 10 g Electrolytes: : Q.S. MOS : Q.S Benefits:
Excellent Growth Promoter Tonic for Piglets Composition: Each ltr. contains Iron Vitamin B12 Folic Acid Vitamin K Vitamin A Copper DL-Methionine L-Lysine S. boulardii : 2 x 109 cfu Excipients : Q.S. Benefits:
- Speciallyprepared nutritional tonic for piglets to improve health & growth
- This specific nutritional tonic helps to improve growth rapidly in piglets, also it can be given to adults in poor conditions
- It supplies important nutrients to the animal to correct- piglet anaemia, inappetence, poor health, scaly skin etc.
- Iron along with copper improves metabolic functions and blood formation. Folic Acid and vitamin B12 help in RBC formation
- Amino acids provide energy. Vitamin A repairs tissues and supports for healthy skin and Vitamin K protects against bleeding
- Yeast helps to maintain gut health
Special perpetration for better health of Piglets Composition:(Each kg contains): Pseudomonas fluorescence : 2x108 cfu S.boularii : 2x108 cfu Iron Compound: : 100 mg Folic Acid : 250 mcg Vitamin B12 : 500 mcg Spirulina : 20 g Holarrhena antidysenterica : 10 g Phyllanthus emblica : 10 g Dextrose : Q.S. Light Kaolin : Q.S. Benefits:
- IRON PRO Piglet is a special perpetration of probiotics,herbs with iron and vitamin B to prevent anemia in piglets
- It provides all essentials to keep piglets healthy and active.
- IRON PRO Piglet is rich in Dextrose which provide energy source during early days of life.
- It contains S. boulardii, herbs with Kaolin which helps to improve digestive functions in piglets.
- Spirulina in IRON PRO Piglet is one of the richest source of Protein and also a useful for antibodies production.
- IRON PRO Piglet reduces stress and keeps piglets active.
Vitamins and Minerals tonic for better health Composition Each 1 litre contains: Vitamin A : 4,000,000 IU Vitamin D3 : 800,000 IU Vitamin E : 1,600 mg Vitamin K3 : 800 mg Vitamin B1 : 2,000 mg Vitamin B2 : 1,000 mg Vitamin B6: 1,000 mg Vitamin B12 : 1 mg Vitamin C : 1,000 mg Folic acid : 100 mg Choline chloride : 10,000 mg Lysine : 500 mg Methionine : 500 mg Magnesium : 1,000 mg Calcium : 2,000 mg Zinc : 1,500 mg Excipients : Q.S. Indications:
- It provides all important nutrients to animals to maintain their general health and to enhance individual performance.
- Prevent and treat vitamin and mineral deficiency.
- Increase appetite which helps to improve growth
- Highly recommended in poor growth, poor performance or during various diseases for rapid recovery
- Improve feed conversion.
Pure herbal solution for digestive problem Composition: Each 1 ltr contains: Punica granatum : 12 gm Aegle marmelos : 12 gm Tinospora cordifolia : 12 gm Cyperus rotundus : 10 gm Acacia catechu : 10 gm Holarrhena antidysentrica : 8 gm Salmalia malabrica : 8 gm Calotropis procera : 8 gm Berberis aristata : 8 gm Helicteres isora : 6 gm Allium savitum : 6 gm DM Water as carrier : upto1000 ml Benefits:
- Helps to prevent and correct digestive disorders in pigs.
- Highly useful in diarrhea, dysentery, loss of appetite etc. also in digestive diseases caused by various infections.
- It has properties like-Astringent, Carminative, Anti-protozoan,- Anti-spasmodic, Anti-inflammatory etc.
- It reduces Gastro-intestinal motility.
- It corrects indigestion.
- It has antibacterial activity and immuno-modulatory effect.
- It acts as a gastro protectant.
- Also it helps to correct hepatic dysfunctions
Betaine HCL with Enzymes Composition:1 Kg contains Betaine HCl : 100 gm Cellulase : 20,000 IU Protease : 125,000 IU Alpha-Amylase : 100,000 IU Ascorbic acid : 100 gm Tocopherol acetate : 2,000 IU Sodium bicarbonate : 30 gm Zinc(Zinc Sulphate) : 1,000 mg Excipients : Q. S. Advantages:
- Maintains the osmotic pressure in the animal body & prevents the dehydration in extreme climatic conditions (intense heat or cold).
- Betaine HCL is an osmolyte that helps to maintain water homeostasis & cell integrity, which is essential during heat stress.
- Prevents the various stress due to high climate or diseases.
- Helps to improve growth and performance
- Improves the digestive functions.
- Improves the immunity.
Probiotics with Enzymes for Pigs Composition: Each 1 kg contains: Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 5x109 cfu Bacillus subtilis : 2x109 cfu Aspergillus oryzae : 2x10
cfu Cellulase : 5,000 unit Alpha amylase : 200,000 unit Xylanase : 200 mg Excipients : Q. S. Advantages :
- Improves feed digestion and feed efficiency
- Increases weight gain in piglets
- Improves growth and performance in all age of animals
- Reduces the intestinal ammonia production.
- Improves the immunityAdministration: In feed: Pigs: 1 to 2 kg of “PROTIZYME” per metric ton of feed. (or) as advised by a veterinarian. Presentation: 25 kg.
Special Yeast culture perpetration for Pigs Composition: Each kg contain Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 5 x 109 cfu DL methionine : 1000 mg L-lysine : 1000 mg Vitamin A : 100000 IU Excipients : Q. S. Advantages :
- Improves digestion & increases feed absorption rate.
- Increases the feed efficiency.
- Reduces pathogenic growth in digestive tract & helps to reduce digestive problems.
- Helps to control diarrhoea.
- Helps to maintain beneficial bacteria in digestive tract, which helps in feed digestion and nutrient absorption.Administration: In feed: Pigs: 1-2 kg per ton of feed (or) as advised by a veterinarian. Presentation: 25 kg.
Perfect acidifier and gut conditioner for Piglets Composition: Each 1 litre contains: Phosphoric acid : 50,000 mg Citric acid : 50,000 mg Lactic acid : 25,000 mg Cupric Sulphate Hydrate : 10,000 mg Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- It makes gastrointestinal tract acidic and improves its functions at optimum level.
- Improves feed digestion and efficiency.
- Improves growth in piglets
- Prevents the dietary diarrhoea.
- Improves the FCR & increases the body weight.Administration : In drinking water: Piglets : Dilute at ratio of 1ml of “ACIDOL” per 1 litre of drinking water for 3 consecutive days. (Or) as advised by a Veterinarian, as per the requirement Presentation: 1 ltr., 5 Ltr.
Nutritional tonic to enhance performance Composition: Each 1 litre contains: Vitamin B1 : 1000 mg Vitamin B6 : 1000 mg Vitamin B12 : 50 mcg Vitamin A : 500,000 IU Vitamin D3 : 100,000 IU Vitamin E : 1000 mg Lysine : 2000 mg DL Methionine : 3000 mg Tinospora cordifolia : 200 mg Excipients : Q.S. Advantages :
- Highly useful in poor growth and poor performance in piglets, growers and adults.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Reduces the stress.
- Provides important nutrients to improve general health and activeness in animals
- Better result in vaccination management.
Vitamin K3- Haemostatic for Pig Composition: Each 1 litre contains: Menadione Sodium Bisulphite : 80 gm Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Helps to coagulate blood during all haemorrhagic conditions
- Highly useful in conditions like Coccidiosis, Necrotic enteritis, swine dysentery etc.
Water Soluble Liquefied Calcium with Vitamin D Composition: Each litre contains: Vitamin D3 : 100000 IU Calcium : 32.4 gm Phosphors : 15.7 gm Magnesium : 14.6 gm Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Prevents the calcium deficiency by absorbing highly concentrated & bioavailable calcium.
- Prevents Vitamin D deficiency.
- Reduces stress in the birds.
- Improves the egg production & egg quality.
- Helps to reduce drip loss