- Maintains the osmotic pressure in the animal body & prevents the dehydration in extreme climatic conditions (intense heat or cold).
- Betaine HCL is an osmolyte that helps to maintain water homeostasis & cell integrity, which is essential during heat stress.
- Prevents the various stress due to high climate or diseases.
- Helps to improve growth and performance
- Improves the digestive functions.
- Improves the immunity.
Betaine HCL with Enzymes Composition:1 Kg contains Betaine HCl : 100 gm Cellulase : 20,000 IU Protease : 125,000 IU Alpha-Amylase : 100,000 IU Ascorbic acid : 100 gm Tocopherol acetate : 2,000 IU Sodium bicarbonate : 30 gm Zinc(Zinc Sulphate) : 1,000 mg Excipients : Q. S. Advantages:
Pure herbal solution for digestive problem Composition: Each 1 ltr contains: Punica granatum : 12 gm Aegle marmelos : 12 gm Tinospora cordifolia : 12 gm Cyperus rotundus : 10 gm Acacia catechu : 10 gm Holarrhena antidysentrica : 8 gm Salmalia malabrica : 8 gm Calotropis procera : 8 gm Berberis aristata : 8 gm Helicteres isora : 6 gm Allium savitum : 6 gm DM Water as carrier : upto1000 ml Benefits:
- Helps to prevent and correct digestive disorders in pigs.
- Highly useful in diarrhea, dysentery, loss of appetite etc. also in digestive diseases caused by various infections.
- It has properties like-Astringent, Carminative, Anti-protozoan,- Anti-spasmodic, Anti-inflammatory etc.
- It reduces Gastro-intestinal motility.
- It corrects indigestion.
- It has antibacterial activity and immuno-modulatory effect.
- It acts as a gastro protectant.
- Also it helps to correct hepatic dysfunctions
Vitamins and Minerals tonic for better health Composition Each 1 litre contains: Vitamin A : 4,000,000 IU Vitamin D3 : 800,000 IU Vitamin E : 1,600 mg Vitamin K3 : 800 mg Vitamin B1 : 2,000 mg Vitamin B2 : 1,000 mg Vitamin B6: 1,000 mg Vitamin B12 : 1 mg Vitamin C : 1,000 mg Folic acid : 100 mg Choline chloride : 10,000 mg Lysine : 500 mg Methionine : 500 mg Magnesium : 1,000 mg Calcium : 2,000 mg Zinc : 1,500 mg Excipients : Q.S. Indications:
- It provides all important nutrients to animals to maintain their general health and to enhance individual performance.
- Prevent and treat vitamin and mineral deficiency.
- Increase appetite which helps to improve growth
- Highly recommended in poor growth, poor performance or during various diseases for rapid recovery
- Improve feed conversion.
Special perpetration for better health of Piglets Composition:(Each kg contains): Pseudomonas fluorescence : 2x108 cfu S.boularii : 2x108 cfu Iron Compound: : 100 mg Folic Acid : 250 mcg Vitamin B12 : 500 mcg Spirulina : 20 g Holarrhena antidysenterica : 10 g Phyllanthus emblica : 10 g Dextrose : Q.S. Light Kaolin : Q.S. Benefits:
- IRON PRO Piglet is a special perpetration of probiotics,herbs with iron and vitamin B to prevent anemia in piglets
- It provides all essentials to keep piglets healthy and active.
- IRON PRO Piglet is rich in Dextrose which provide energy source during early days of life.
- It contains S. boulardii, herbs with Kaolin which helps to improve digestive functions in piglets.
- Spirulina in IRON PRO Piglet is one of the richest source of Protein and also a useful for antibodies production.
- IRON PRO Piglet reduces stress and keeps piglets active.
Excellent Growth Promoter Tonic for Piglets Composition: Each ltr. contains Iron Vitamin B12 Folic Acid Vitamin K Vitamin A Copper DL-Methionine L-Lysine S. boulardii : 2 x 109 cfu Excipients : Q.S. Benefits:
- Speciallyprepared nutritional tonic for piglets to improve health & growth
- This specific nutritional tonic helps to improve growth rapidly in piglets, also it can be given to adults in poor conditions
- It supplies important nutrients to the animal to correct- piglet anaemia, inappetence, poor health, scaly skin etc.
- Iron along with copper improves metabolic functions and blood formation. Folic Acid and vitamin B12 help in RBC formation
- Amino acids provide energy. Vitamin A repairs tissues and supports for healthy skin and Vitamin K protects against bleeding
- Yeast helps to maintain gut health
Special perpetration for better health of Piglets Composition:(Each kg contains): Pseudomonas fluorescence : 2x108 cfu S.boularii : 2x108 cfu Iron compound : 500 mg Folic Acid : 250 mcg Vitamin B12 : 500 mcg Leptadenia reticulata : 10 g Spirulina : 5 gm Asparagus ramosus : 10 g Electrolytes: : Q.S. MOS : Q.S Benefits:
- I“IRON-PRO Sow” is a special perpetration of probiotics, herbs with iron & vitamin B to prevent anaemia
- It provides all essentials to keep sow healthy and active.
- It contains S. boulardii and MOS, which acts as an anti-inflammatory and immuno-modulator. Also it helps to improve digestive functions.
- Spirulina in IRON-PRO Sow is one of the richest source of Protein & also useful for antibodies production.
- It helps to increase milk production in lactating sow.
Trace Mineral Supplements for Pigs Composition:Each Kg contains: Iron Copper Cobalt Iodine Zinc Manganese Selenium Benefits:
- It is specially prepared supplement for pigs contains all important trace minerals which plays crucial role to improve growth and proper development in pigs
- Routine trace mineral supplement, to add in pig & piglet feed, to improve metabolism, bone and muscle development.
- It prevents anaemia and scaly skin.
Digestive perpetration with Calcium for Piglets Composition:Each kg contains: Calcium phosphate, Dibasic : 24 gm Rumen extract stabilized : 20 gm Dried Yeast : 200 gm Sorbitol : 20 gm Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- It improves the feed efficiency & promotes the growth
- It improves the gastrointestinal functions.
- It maintains the normal intestinal flora therefore improves the digestion & prevents the diarrhoea
Liver Stimulant & Growth Promoter for Pigs Composition:Each ltr/kg contains Choline Chloride Vitamin B12 Inositol DL-Methionine Vitamin C Niacin Protein hydrolysate Phyllanthus niruri (herb) Dextrose : Q.S. Yeast : Q.S. Advantages:
- Special preparation for pig to stimulate & improve liver functions
- Helps to correct live disorders
- Improves feed intake and feed digestion
- Improves growth, weight gain and FCR
- Highly recommended in poor growth & poor body weight
To improve appetite & growth in Pigs Composition:Each 1 kg contains: Saccharin : 25 % Citric acid : 3000 mg Vitamin E : 1000 mg Glucose : Q. S. Natural sweetener : Q. S. Advantages:
- Increases the appetite therefore increases the feed intake by animal.
- Z Allows to animal to take enough quantity of feed during diseases/infections that helps in rapid recover.
- Helps to reduce stress
- It stimulates digestive secretions which improves feed digestion and nutrients absorptions.
- Highly useful in loss of appetite cases
Enzyme Feed Additive specially for Pigs Composition: Each Kg contains Cellulase Xylanase Amylase Pectinase Pancreatin Pepsin Lipase Phytase Advantages:
- Special enzyme feed premix, to be add regularly in pig feed, to improve efficiency & proper utilization of the feed
- Improves feed digestion
- Improves bioavailability of nutrients
- Improves growth & FCR
- Prevents loose droppings
- Helps to maximum utilization of nutrients available in the feed
Concentrated Tocopherol with Vitamin B1 for Pig Composition:Each kg contains: DL-alpha-Tocopherol Acetate : 100,000 IU Vitamin B1 : 3,000 mg Immune Polysaccharide : 5000 mg Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Prevents encephalomalacia & breeding disorders.
- Helps for early weaning and growth promotion.
- Improves reproductive functions and fertility
- Prevents the yellow fat disease & exudative diathesis.