- Special preparation for pig to stimulate & improve liver functions
- Helps to correct live disorders
- Improves feed intake and feed digestion
- Improves growth, weight gain and FCR
- Highly recommended in poor growth & poor body weight
Liver Stimulant & Growth Promoter for Pigs Composition:Each ltr/kg contains Choline Chloride Vitamin B12 Inositol DL-Methionine Vitamin C Niacin Protein hydrolysate Phyllanthus niruri (herb) Dextrose : Q.S. Yeast : Q.S. Advantages:
To Prevent Heat Stress & Dehydration Composition: Each kg contains: Ascorbic acid : 10,000 mg Taurine : 10,000 mg Methionine : 10,000 mg Sorbitol : 35,000 mg Glucose : Q.S. Advantages :
- Prevents heat stress and dehydration.
- Reduces stress & mortality.
- Improves immunity and growth
- Increases the absorption with enhanced feed & water consumption.
- Improves the metabolic functions.Administration: In drinking water : Sow: Dilute 30 gm “STRESIN-P” per animal in drinking water & administer once a day for 1-2 days. Piglet: Dilute 20 gm “STRESIN-P” per 10 animals in drinking water & administer twice a day for 2-3 days. Weaning pig: Dilute 60 gm “STRESIN-P” per 10 animals in drinking water and administer twice a day for 2 days. (or) as advised by veterinarian. Presentation: 1 kg.
To improve appetite & growth in Pigs Composition:Each 1 kg contains: Saccharin : 25 % Citric acid : 3000 mg Vitamin E : 1000 mg Glucose : Q. S. Natural sweetener : Q. S. Advantages:
- Increases the appetite therefore increases the feed intake by animal.
- Z Allows to animal to take enough quantity of feed during diseases/infections that helps in rapid recover.
- Helps to reduce stress
- It stimulates digestive secretions which improves feed digestion and nutrients absorptions.
- Highly useful in loss of appetite cases
Nutritional tonic to enhance performance Composition: Each 1 litre contains: Vitamin B1 : 1000 mg Vitamin B6 : 1000 mg Vitamin B12 : 50 mcg Vitamin A : 500,000 IU Vitamin D3 : 100,000 IU Vitamin E : 1000 mg Lysine : 2000 mg DL Methionine : 3000 mg Tinospora cordifolia : 200 mg Excipients : Q.S. Advantages :
- Highly useful in poor growth and poor performance in piglets, growers and adults.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Reduces the stress.
- Provides important nutrients to improve general health and activeness in animals
- Better result in vaccination management.
Special Yeast culture perpetration for Pigs Composition: Each kg contain Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 5 x 109 cfu DL methionine : 1000 mg L-lysine : 1000 mg Vitamin A : 100000 IU Excipients : Q. S. Advantages :
- Improves digestion & increases feed absorption rate.
- Increases the feed efficiency.
- Reduces pathogenic growth in digestive tract & helps to reduce digestive problems.
- Helps to control diarrhoea.
- Helps to maintain beneficial bacteria in digestive tract, which helps in feed digestion and nutrient absorption.Administration: In feed: Pigs: 1-2 kg per ton of feed (or) as advised by a veterinarian. Presentation: 25 kg.
Enzyme Feed Additive specially for Pigs Composition: Each Kg contains Cellulase Xylanase Amylase Pectinase Pancreatin Pepsin Lipase Phytase Advantages:
- Special enzyme feed premix, to be add regularly in pig feed, to improve efficiency & proper utilization of the feed
- Improves feed digestion
- Improves bioavailability of nutrients
- Improves growth & FCR
- Prevents loose droppings
- Helps to maximum utilization of nutrients available in the feed