To improve reproductive functions in pig Composition: Each 1 kg contains: Beta –carotene : 2000 mg Vitamin E : 1000 mg Selenium : 50 mg Excipients : Q. S. Advantages:
- It improves the libido of the animal.
- Improves the conception rate.
- Reduces the inter farrowing period.
- Prevents the cystic ovary.
- Prevents the abortion & still-birth.Administration: In feed:: 25 to 50 gm per animal (as per the requirement & the health condition of the animal) (or) as advised by a veterinarian. Presentation: 1kg.
Natural Additive to Improve performance in Pigs Composition: Each 1 kg contains: Garlic powder : 50,000 mg Vitamin E : 2000 mg Vitamin A : 100,000 IU Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 2x108 cfu Bacillus subtilis : 2X108 cfu Advantages :
- It has unique garlic flavour
- It contains allicin that increases nutrient utilization.
- Activates the endocrine organs to make animal active & healthy.
- Improves general health & productivity of the animal.
- Improves the resistance power against diseases.
- Strengthen the immune system.
To Stimulate Immune System Composition: Each 10 gm powder contains: Vitamin A : 5000 IU Vitamin D3 : 4000 IU Vitamin C : 200 mg Vitamin E : 2.5 mg Selenium oxide : 60 mcg Organic Chromium : 20 mcg Zinc sulphate : 20 mg Copper sulphate : 12 mg Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 2 gm Tinospora Cordifolia : 100 mg Advantages:
- It stimulates the immune system.
- It reduces the stress.
- Essential Vitamins & minerals, help to improve general health of piglets
- Better result in vaccination management.
Medium Chain Fatty Acid Composition: Each Kg contains: MCFA (Medium chain fatty acid) : 20% Calcium formate : 20% Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Improves intestinal health and helps to increase feed digestion at optimum level
- Helps to minimize gut pathogens
To Prevent Heat Stress & Dehydration Composition: Each kg contains: Ascorbic acid : 10,000 mg Taurine : 10,000 mg Methionine : 10,000 mg Sorbitol : 35,000 mg Glucose : Q.S. Advantages :
- Prevents heat stress and dehydration.
- Reduces stress & mortality.
- Improves immunity and growth
- Increases the absorption with enhanced feed & water consumption.
- Improves the metabolic functions.Administration: In drinking water : Sow: Dilute 30 gm “STRESIN-P” per animal in drinking water & administer once a day for 1-2 days. Piglet: Dilute 20 gm “STRESIN-P” per 10 animals in drinking water & administer twice a day for 2-3 days. Weaning pig: Dilute 60 gm “STRESIN-P” per 10 animals in drinking water and administer twice a day for 2 days. (or) as advised by veterinarian. Presentation: 1 kg.
Probiotic with Dextrose Specially for Pig Mixed Probiotics (Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Aspergillus oryzae, Dextrose : Q.S Advantages :
- Maintains the microflora in the digestive tract.
- Improves digestion and feed efficacy
- It promotes the growth.
- Prevents digestive problems like diarrhoea
- It helps to reduce stress.Administration: In feed: Suckling piglets: 2 to 4 gm per animal per day or 1500 gm per ton of feed. Weaned pigs / Sows / Finishers: 5 gm per animal per day or 750 to 1000 gm per ton of feed. (or) as advised by a veterinarian Presentation: 1 kg, 5 kg.