Mineral Supplement Formulated for Horses at stud
- “BONETEND super” provides all essential minerals
require for healthy bone growth and development.
- “BONETEND super” provides essential co-factors, Vitamins A &
D and folic acid for bone development.
- “BONETEND super” specifically formulated for horses
at stud and paddocked horses.
- “BONETEND super” is useful & very Safe for pregnant
mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- “BONETEND super” provides essential nutrition during
early skeletal development for steady growth.
- “BONETEND super” is formulated to meet the specific
needs of paddocked and stud horses of all ages.
- “BONETEND super” rectifies calcium and phosphorus
deficiencies and incorrect ratios which negatively impact
bone development and soundness. Ensures sound bone,
tendon and ligament development and integrity.
- “BONETEND super” allows proper utilization and deposition of
calcium and phosphorus in bone and for red blood cell
- “BONETEND super” is safely supplements and effectively
balances vitamin and trace element deficiencies in pastured
Lactating mares: 60-150 gm daily.
Pregnant mares: 60-120 gm daily.
Weanlings: 60-120 gm daily.
Yearlings: 90-120 gm daily.
Dry mares: 60-90 gm daily.
Foals (creep fed): 15-45 gm daily.
Stallions: 60-90 gm daily.
(or) as advised by a veterinarian (or) equine specialist, depending upon animals requirement