Boulardii-21 is a specialized probiotic preparation, containing
Saccharomyces boulardii added with B.Subtillis.
Strength : 2 x10 9cfu
• Saccharomyces boulardii is used to help colonize
the gastrointestinal tract with healthy flora.
• It used to prevent and treat Diarrhoea caused by
the non specific origin or use of antibiotics.
• S. boulardii has ability to bind and flush out pathogens such as E. coli and
Salmonella, thus it inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
• S. boulardii has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to maintain gut
health in Inflammatory Bowel Disease or Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
• It prevents various digestive disorders.
• Improves growth and performance in all birds. Improves feed efficiency and
weight gain in commercial broilers.
• Helps to optimize egg production and persistency
in commercial layers.
Liquid : In drinking water:
Poultry : 1 ml per 1 ltr drinking water for
7 days in each course (or) as advised by a
Powder : In poultry feed :
Layers & Broilers : 250-500 gm/metric ton of feed.
Breeders : 500gm/metric ton of feed
(or) as advised by a Veterinarian.
Presentation : 1 Ltrs., 5 Ltrs. & 1 kg., 25 kg
BOULARDII-21 (Powder & Liquid)