Potassium Mono Persulphate / Potassium Hydrogen
Sulphate/Potassium Sulphate : 49.80 % W/W
Sodium Chloride : 1.5% W/W
Buffer & Excipients : Q.S.
Usage & features :
• It is broad spectrum disinfectant in powder form having antimicrobial activity
even in presence of heavy soiling, bacteria, viruses and fungi.
• It is acidic in nature and releases different Biocides which acts against various
• It is readily water soluble, nontoxic, nonirritant and noncorrosive at user dilution.
• It is easy for application and used widely in poultry farm and hatchery operations.
Application method ::
• Empty Shed for terminal disinfection : 5 gm in 1 litre water – Spray with high pressure
equipment. (Spray 1 litre diluted disinfectant per 25 sq. ft. area.)
• Spray in presence of birds : 5 gm in 1 litre water, spray with
high pressure equipment. (Spray 1 litre diluted disinfectant per 125 sq. ft. area)
• Equipment’s, Plastic trays, Cages and other accessories : 5 gm in 1 litre water
(Spray on equipment and then wash).
Drinking water sanitation :
1 gm in 10 litre of drinking water
pack:500 gm & 1 kg.