Herbs Remedy for E. Coli & Gut Pathogens
Each kg contains:
Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) : 100 gm
Allium sativum (Garlic) : 50 gm
Zingiber officinale (ginger) : 50 gm
Trigonella foenum graceum (Fenugreek) : 50 gm
Curcuma longa (curcumin) : 100 gm
Coleus aromaticus : 50 gm
Mentha spicata : 10 gm
Terminalia chebula & Carrier : Q.S..
• It controls E. coli infections (Colibacillosis) and other gut pathogenic infections in
poultry & pig.
• It helps to maintain gastrointestinal health
• Helps to improve feed efficiency
• Improve nutrient absorption and FCR
• Improve growth and weight gain in broilers and pig
• Improve performance and productivity in layers
• All selected herbs are having strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and
acts as a best alternative of antibiotics used to control e. coli and gut pathogens.
Add in Feed Poultry and Pig: 1 Kg/ton of feed
(Or) as advised by a Veterinarian
Presentation :5 Kg & 25 kg