Enfloxacin&Bromhexin Hcl oral solution
Each ml. contains
Enrofloxacin USP 200 mg.
Bromhexine Hcl IP 15 mg.
For the prevention and treatment of
• CRD • CCRD • Infectious Coryza • Colibacillosis
• Pullorum & Fowl Typhoid • Staphylococcal infectionSecondary bacterial infections of viral outbreaks.
• Broad spectrum activity.
• Wide safety margin even in higher doses.
• Rapid absorption and fast action.
• High degree of expectorant action.
Dosage: Orally through drinking water:
Cattle & Pigs : For the Treatment of infections of the
respiratory and alimentary tract : 1.25 – 2.5 ml of Enflox-
B per 100 kgs of b.wt. for 3-5 days
(or) as advised by a Veterinarian.