Mineral Feed Supplement for Aquaculture
Growmin contains highly specialised aqua grade minerals (Feed grade)- Each kg. contains: Calcium : 24.0%; Magnesium : 6,000 mg.; Zinc :10,000 mg.; Manganese : 1,500 mg.; Boron : 5,000 mg.; Potassium : 100 mg.; Molybdenum : 2 mg.; Silicon : 5,000 mg.; Phosphorus : 6000 mg.; Iodine : 325 mg.; Copper : 1,200 mg.
• Makes the pond water rich with essential minerals in ionic form
which helps for better growth of animals
• Enhances the Bio Mineralization process in aquaculture ponds l Prevents problems like loose shell, soft shell, body cramps etc of shrimp/prawn
• Helps for growth of high quality phytoplankton which helps for increase of DO and decrease of Temperature etc
• Increases survivals rate
• Maintains optimum water quality parameters
• Helps to attain better muscle strength, shell formation, better growth,
body weight etc
• Regulates/optimizes periodical moulting process.
• Promotes better growth & more Production
Use in pond water : 10 – 20 kg / one Acre pond water / 1 – 2 weeks intervals as advised by an aqua consultant.
In Feed : 2-5 kg / Metric ton of feed regularly as a growth promoter.
Presentation : 25 kg.