Nutritional Tonic for Foal Growth
Each ltr. contains:
Vitamin B6 : 826 mg
Vitamin B12 : 479 mg
Nicotinic Acid : 1653 mg
Tryptophan : 33058 mg
Magnesium : 2000 mg
Excipients : Q.S.
- Acts as a non-drowsy and calming tonic.
- Can be used daily or in special situations during competition for
ease of travelling stress.
- Useful in all horses prone to nervousness.
- Helps in relaxation during show time, sales preparation etc.
- B vitamins to aid the central nervous system.
- Magnesium useful for muscle relaxation, regulating cardiac
rhythm and nerve signalling.
- L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid and a precursor to
Serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter associated with
inhibition of fear or stress
Oral administration through feed
Horses (450-600 kg body weight) : 50 ml for 7-10 days
Horses (300-450 kg body weight) : 25 ml for 7-10 days
Note: use strictly under veterinarian supervision
Presentation: 1 ltr. & 5 ltr.