Ideal Formula for complete protection
Each 100 ml contains:
Iodine IP : 2.8 % W/V
Alkyl Phenoxy Polyglycol : 4% W/V Ether (9.5 Mole)
Phosphoric acid, IP : 0.5 % W/V
Aqueous base : Q.S
Usage & features :
• It is a formulation of Iodine, Surfectant and organic acid. It contains controlled
iodine eleasing complex which is multiactive disinfectant.
• It provides sanitized water and protects the birds from spread of infectious diseases
like ND, Fowl Cholera, Colibacillosis, Salmonellosis etc.
• It releases different biocides which are active in wide range of water pH.
• Highly used in routine operations in poultry farms to control disease spread.
• It used to improve hatchery hygiene.
• It is non corrosive and not affected by hardness of water.
Application method :
Drinking water : Add 1 ml in 10 litre water and allow to act for at least 2 hrs.
Empty Shed : 20 ml in 1 litre water, spray with high pressure equipment.
Equipment’s : 20 ml in 1 litre water, soak for & Plastic trays 1 hour.
Foot baths : 20 ml in 1 litre water (change daily)
Incubator/Hatcher : 10 ml in 1 litre water, Spray & mop
Hatching eggs : 10 ml in 1 litre water, dip eggs and allow to dry in the air
Vehicles : 10 ml in 1 litre water, spray with high pressure
Packs :1 ltr. 5 ltr, & 25 litres HDPE containers.