Broad Spectrum Mould Inhibitor Cum Toxin Binder
MOSTOX is a highly specialized formula with
Mannan oligo saccharides (MOS), Organic acids,
Hydrated sodium calcium allumino silicates
(HSCAS), Activated Charcoal, Herbal liver
stimulants & Bacillus subtilis
- Controls excess moisture in the finished feed.
- Acts as a routine toxin binder cum mold
inhibitor in feed.
- Adsorbs toxins very effectively.
- No interference with other feed additives
- Improves liver functions and prevents fatty
- Prevents the multiplication of pathogenic
bacteria in the gut.
- Helps to improve growth & performance in
commercial broilers & layers.
- Highly recommended during excess
moisture & in suspected mold growth
in the feed.
Routine use : 500 gm to 1kg /ton of feed.
During risk conditions like excess
moisture, suspected mold growth etc :
2 kg /ton of feed
(or) as advised by a veterinarian.
Presentation : 25 kg bag/drum.