Vitamin E Anti-Oxidant Supplement for Peak Muscle Performance and Maximum Reproduction
Composition: (Each Kg contains):
Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) : 50,000 mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) : 1000 mg
Sodium bicarbonate : 50,000 mg
Selenium : 100 mg
Choline chloride : 100,000 mg
Excipients : Q.S
- MUSCLE care specially formulated to protect performance horses from muscle damage which can lead to soreness, stiffness, fatigue & in severe cases “tying-up”.
- Provides highly concentrated, highly bio-available Vitamin E.
- MUSCLE care Helps to relieve stresses of training and helps to prevent ‘training off ’.
- MUSCLE care have potent anti-oxidant activity.
- MUSCLE care improves immunity & Ferility.
- MUSCLE care protects red blood cell integrity and reduces exercise induced muscle damage.
- MUSCLE care reduces muscle recovery time following strenuous (hard) exercise.
Working Horse: 15-30g daily.
Stallions at stud: 15-60g daily;
Pregnant mares: 15-60g daily;
Spelling horses/yearlings: 15g daily;
Horses with muscle problems such as ‘tying up’: 30-60g daily (or) as advised by a veterinarian (or) equine specialist.
Presentation: 10 kg.