Antibiotic Growth Promoter (Erythromycin 2%)
Composition : Each Kg. Contains
Erythromycin Thiocyanate : 20 gm
Carrier : Q.S.
• Acts as best growth promoter
• Prevents the occurrence of CRD.
• Helps the birds not to feel stress.
• History of incidences of mycoplasma in the premises.
• Early stage of on set of symptoms of mycoplasma.
• As a supportive therapy along with potential anti mycoplasmal agents
during outbreaks of myco plasma infections.
Regular dose : 250 gm / ton of feed.
Periodical Dose : 500 gm / ton of feed 7 days in a month.
Suspected CRD conditions : (only as preventive)
1kg / ton of feed 2 weeks.
Presentation : 25 kg.