Biological Anticoccidial and Growth Promoter
• PEDISAC acts as an immuno modulator and enhances immune response against coccidiosis in poultry birds & pigs.
• PEDISAC prevents colonization of the small intestine by pathogens like Salmonella, Shigella, E.coli etc.
• PEDISAC maintains gut microflora, which improves digestion & nutrient absorption.
• PEDISAC contains S. boulardii which has an antiinflammatory properties and helps to maintain gut health in Inflammatory Bowel Disease or Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It helps to Prevent various digestive disorders.
• PEDISAC improves feed efficiency and weight gain in commercial broilers.
• PEDISAC optimizes egg production & improves egg shell quality in commercial layers.
Broilers: 500 gm per ton of feed (day one to till culling)
Layers : Day one to 14th week: 500 gm per ton of feed.
From 15th week onwards: 250 gm per ton of feed.
Breeders : 500 gm per ton of feed.
Swine feed: 500 gm per ton of feed continuously (or) as advised by a veterinarian.
PRESENTATION : 25 kg Fibre Drum.