Electrolyte and Vitamin B Group
Composition: (PER Kg.)
Vitamin B1 : 3000 mg
Vitamin B2 : 3000 mg
Vitamin B6 : 500 mg
Vitamin B12 : 15 mcg
Calcium : 88000 mg
Potassium : 12500 mg
Phosphorus : 44000 mg
chloride : 7200 mg
Folic acid : 816 mg
Inositol : 8000 mg
Vitamin E : 3500 mg
Magnesium : 12500 mg
Sodium : 120,000 mg
Excipients : Q.S.
- VITALYTE-B is a source of ELECTROLYTES / BODY TONICS / SALT LICKS Supplies a concentrated all critical electrolytes. Maintains optimal body fluid balance, nerve and muscle function.
- VITALYTE-B supplies potent anti-oxidants essential for optimum peak performance and recovery.
- VITALYTE-B is a ideal for intense work, exercise, travelling, endurance or supplementation.
- VITALYTE-B flexible use and daily supplementation as a feed or water additive or as a pre saline drench.
- It Provides all essential elements necessary for efficient energy conversion from carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- It rectifies B-Group Vitamin deficiencies, common in high grain/energy dense diets.
- VITALYTE-B reduces dehydration, muscle fatigue, cramping, poor performance and delayed recovery following exercise.
- Acts as an antioxidant reduces tissue damage and main-tains cell integrity during strenuous work.
- Heavy work / endurance 30-60g daily (depending on temperature, humidity, sweating rate), also advisable to supply and additional 30g VITALYTEB in evening feed after hard work.
- Travelling horses 60-90g prior to journey in addition to 30g in water during transportation.
- Stallions (during breeding season) 30g daily.
- Yearlings (sale preparations) 30g daily. (or) as advised by a veterinarian (or) equine specialist depending up on animals requirement.
Presentation: 20 kg.