Special Calcium Preparation
1. Better utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
2. Prevents leg weakness, lameness, osteomalacia, perosis, egg breakages, breakages, thin shelled eggs, rough shelled eggs.
3. Increases growth, body weight and bone strength in broilers.
4. Increases egg size, egg quality and egg production in layers.
5. Increases hatchability in breeders.
6. Prevents cage layer fatigue, prolapse, pecking, cannabolism etc.
- Legs weaknesss, lameness
- Poor growths
- Egg breakages, rough shelled eggs, thin shelled eggs
- Production drops
- Poor feathering
- Poor hatchability
- Pecking and cannabolism
- Cage layer fatigue
- Prolapse etc.
Powder : 250 gms / ton of feed continuously
During risk conditions : 500gms. – 1kg. / ton of feed
Liquid : 5-7 days
Layers : Chicks & Growers : 10-20ml. / 100 birds.
Layers : 25-50 ml. / 100 birds.
Broilers : Starters : 10-20 ml. / 100 birds.
Finishers : 25-50 ml. / 100 birds. (or) as advised by a veterinarian.
Powder: 1kg tin.
Liquid: 1 ltr, 5 ltrs.