Water Line Cleaner
Dosage & Application :
Application : Poultry:
Cleaning when birds are not present:
Stock solution : Prepare stock solution by adding “BENCIT” to
water in the ratio of -1:1. Fill the lines with above stock solution @
8 ml per litre & leave it for 12 hrs, then flush the water lines with
Cleaning when birds are present:
Stock solution : Prepare stock solution by adding 30 ml of
“BENCIT” to 1 litre of water. Fill the lines with above stock solution
@ 8 ml per litre . Allow it to run for 24 hrs once a week.
- “BENCIT” has a broad spectrum activity against
bacteria, fungi, viruses, & molds.
- “BENCIT” is water line cleaner and disinfectant to clean
the water line of deposits and microbes.
- “BENCIT” unclogs pipelines by removing mineral scales
- “BENCIT” effectively cleans water lines thus prevents
pathogenic growth & spoilage microorganisms in
- “BENCIT” ensures complete removal of microbes and
deposits in water line