Probiotic with Dextrose Specially for Pig Mixed Probiotics (Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Aspergillus oryzae, Dextrose : Q.S Advantages :
- Maintains the microflora in the digestive tract.
- Improves digestion and feed efficacy
- It promotes the growth.
- Prevents digestive problems like diarrhoea
- It helps to reduce stress.Administration: In feed: Suckling piglets: 2 to 4 gm per animal per day or 1500 gm per ton of feed. Weaned pigs / Sows / Finishers: 5 gm per animal per day or 750 to 1000 gm per ton of feed. (or) as advised by a veterinarian Presentation: 1 kg, 5 kg.
To Prevent Heat Stress & Dehydration Composition: Each kg contains: Ascorbic acid : 10,000 mg Taurine : 10,000 mg Methionine : 10,000 mg Sorbitol : 35,000 mg Glucose : Q.S. Advantages :
- Prevents heat stress and dehydration.
- Reduces stress & mortality.
- Improves immunity and growth
- Increases the absorption with enhanced feed & water consumption.
- Improves the metabolic functions.Administration: In drinking water : Sow: Dilute 30 gm “STRESIN-P” per animal in drinking water & administer once a day for 1-2 days. Piglet: Dilute 20 gm “STRESIN-P” per 10 animals in drinking water & administer twice a day for 2-3 days. Weaning pig: Dilute 60 gm “STRESIN-P” per 10 animals in drinking water and administer twice a day for 2 days. (or) as advised by veterinarian. Presentation: 1 kg.
Medium Chain Fatty Acid Composition: Each Kg contains: MCFA (Medium chain fatty acid) : 20% Calcium formate : 20% Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Improves intestinal health and helps to increase feed digestion at optimum level
- Helps to minimize gut pathogens
To Stimulate Immune System Composition: Each 10 gm powder contains: Vitamin A : 5000 IU Vitamin D3 : 4000 IU Vitamin C : 200 mg Vitamin E : 2.5 mg Selenium oxide : 60 mcg Organic Chromium : 20 mcg Zinc sulphate : 20 mg Copper sulphate : 12 mg Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 2 gm Tinospora Cordifolia : 100 mg Advantages:
- It stimulates the immune system.
- It reduces the stress.
- Essential Vitamins & minerals, help to improve general health of piglets
- Better result in vaccination management.
Natural Additive to Improve performance in Pigs Composition: Each 1 kg contains: Garlic powder : 50,000 mg Vitamin E : 2000 mg Vitamin A : 100,000 IU Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 2x108 cfu Bacillus subtilis : 2X108 cfu Advantages :
- It has unique garlic flavour
- It contains allicin that increases nutrient utilization.
- Activates the endocrine organs to make animal active & healthy.
- Improves general health & productivity of the animal.
- Improves the resistance power against diseases.
- Strengthen the immune system.
To improve reproductive functions in pig Composition: Each 1 kg contains: Beta –carotene : 2000 mg Vitamin E : 1000 mg Selenium : 50 mg Excipients : Q. S. Advantages:
- It improves the libido of the animal.
- Improves the conception rate.
- Reduces the inter farrowing period.
- Prevents the cystic ovary.
- Prevents the abortion & still-birth.Administration: In feed:: 25 to 50 gm per animal (as per the requirement & the health condition of the animal) (or) as advised by a veterinarian. Presentation: 1kg.
Water Soluble Liquefied Calcium with Vitamin D Composition: Each litre contains: Vitamin D3 : 100000 IU Calcium : 32.4 gm Phosphors : 15.7 gm Magnesium : 14.6 gm Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Prevents the calcium deficiency by absorbing highly concentrated & bioavailable calcium.
- Prevents Vitamin D deficiency.
- Reduces stress in the birds.
- Improves the egg production & egg quality.
- Helps to reduce drip loss
Vitamin K3- Haemostatic for Pig Composition: Each 1 litre contains: Menadione Sodium Bisulphite : 80 gm Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- Helps to coagulate blood during all haemorrhagic conditions
- Highly useful in conditions like Coccidiosis, Necrotic enteritis, swine dysentery etc.
Nutritional tonic to enhance performance Composition: Each 1 litre contains: Vitamin B1 : 1000 mg Vitamin B6 : 1000 mg Vitamin B12 : 50 mcg Vitamin A : 500,000 IU Vitamin D3 : 100,000 IU Vitamin E : 1000 mg Lysine : 2000 mg DL Methionine : 3000 mg Tinospora cordifolia : 200 mg Excipients : Q.S. Advantages :
- Highly useful in poor growth and poor performance in piglets, growers and adults.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Reduces the stress.
- Provides important nutrients to improve general health and activeness in animals
- Better result in vaccination management.
Perfect acidifier and gut conditioner for Piglets Composition: Each 1 litre contains: Phosphoric acid : 50,000 mg Citric acid : 50,000 mg Lactic acid : 25,000 mg Cupric Sulphate Hydrate : 10,000 mg Excipients : Q.S. Advantages:
- It makes gastrointestinal tract acidic and improves its functions at optimum level.
- Improves feed digestion and efficiency.
- Improves growth in piglets
- Prevents the dietary diarrhoea.
- Improves the FCR & increases the body weight.Administration : In drinking water: Piglets : Dilute at ratio of 1ml of “ACIDOL” per 1 litre of drinking water for 3 consecutive days. (Or) as advised by a Veterinarian, as per the requirement Presentation: 1 ltr., 5 Ltr.
Special Yeast culture perpetration for Pigs Composition: Each kg contain Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 5 x 109 cfu DL methionine : 1000 mg L-lysine : 1000 mg Vitamin A : 100000 IU Excipients : Q. S. Advantages :
- Improves digestion & increases feed absorption rate.
- Increases the feed efficiency.
- Reduces pathogenic growth in digestive tract & helps to reduce digestive problems.
- Helps to control diarrhoea.
- Helps to maintain beneficial bacteria in digestive tract, which helps in feed digestion and nutrient absorption.Administration: In feed: Pigs: 1-2 kg per ton of feed (or) as advised by a veterinarian. Presentation: 25 kg.
Probiotics with Enzymes for Pigs Composition: Each 1 kg contains: Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 5x109 cfu Bacillus subtilis : 2x109 cfu Aspergillus oryzae : 2x10
cfu Cellulase : 5,000 unit Alpha amylase : 200,000 unit Xylanase : 200 mg Excipients : Q. S. Advantages :
- Improves feed digestion and feed efficiency
- Increases weight gain in piglets
- Improves growth and performance in all age of animals
- Reduces the intestinal ammonia production.
- Improves the immunityAdministration: In feed: Pigs: 1 to 2 kg of “PROTIZYME” per metric ton of feed. (or) as advised by a veterinarian. Presentation: 25 kg.