Broad Spectrum Mould Inhibitor Cum Toxin Binder
Each 100 ml. contains
Copper sulphate : 10.00%
Glacial Acetic Acid : 2.00%
Propionic Acid : 2.00%
Phosphoric Acid : 1.00%
Choline Chloride : 0.05%
- Acts well on toxins and moulds.
- Controls the pathogenic bacteria in the gut.
- Decreases the chances of disease outbreaks.
- Increases the quality of water by reducing pH.
- Helps for stimulation of liver, better digestion,
absorption of nutrients.
- Helps to increase renal function and purity of
- Helps to increase egg production in layers.
- Helps for fast growths and more body weights in
Dosage: Poultry :
in drinking water : 1ml./1litre of water 5-7 days
in feed : 250-500 ml/metric ton of feed
Presentation :1 Ltr., & 5 Ltr.