Ciprofloxacin Powder 10% w/w
Each 10 gram contains
Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride IP
Equivalent to Ciprofloxacin 1000 mg.
Indications: For the prevention and treatment of
• CRD • CCRD • Colibacillosis • Pullorum & Fowl Typhoid
• Staphylococcal infections • Salmonella Infections
• Infectious Coryza • Secondary bacterial infections of
• Broad spectrum activity.
• Wide safety margin even in higher doses.
• Rapid absorption and fast action.
Dosage: General dosage: 10mg / kg b.wt:
Orally through drinking water:
Cattle & Pigs : For the Treatment of infections of the
respiratory and alimentary tract : 2.5 – 5.0 gm of
CIPROCIN (W.S.) per 100 kgs of b.wt. for 3-5 days
(or) as advised by a Veterinarian.
8 Days for sheep and Goat from last treatment.