Enrofloxacin Powder 10% w/w
Each 100 gm. contains
Enrofloxacin U.S.P. 10 gm.
Indications: For the prevention and treatment of
• CRD • CCRD • Infectious Coryza • Colibacillosis
• Pullorum & Fowl typhoid • Staphylococcal infection
• Secondary bacterial infections of viral outbreaks
• colisepticemia • Fowl Cholera • Infectious arthritis
• Cystitis • Dermatitis • Bronchitis.
• Broad spectrum activity
• Wide safety margin even in higher doses.
• Rapid absorption and fast action.
Dosage: Orally through drinking water:
Cattle & Pigs : For the Treatment of infections of the
respiratory and alimentary tract : 2.5 – 5.0 grams of
Enflox ws per 100 kgs of b.wt. for 3-5 days
(or) as advised by a Veterinarian.
8 days for Sheep and Goat from last Treatment.
Also Available in 20% Powder